French polynesia with a go pro - Air Tahiti Nui A340

Makes me want to dust off my A340s... and I just flew one :P There's something FSX just misses when you see videos of real aircraft, and that's the sheer beauty of not just the world but of the aircraft as well!

Good point Brian and as I'm left (cack) handed I'd be an... er hum, ideal candidate for a Captain.

However, like you I don't have space for a yoke and rely on a Thrustmaster Hotas X which is biased for right handers, throttle to the left, stick to the right. TBH I'm so used to it now that if I swapped sides my control would be worse than it already is. Therefore I should sit in the F/O's seat but never do. 

Having said that, I rarely fly Airbuses, too much FBW, FMCs, for my taste and the cockpits are so austere, (public toilets come to mind). Modern Boeing pits are much easier on the eye.

If you'd enjoy some Boeing nostalga check out my screenies in 'Lets Fly to Tahiti'.

Best,

Those joysticks look funny in a modern airplane. I think I would prefer the traditional yoke for lots of reasons, the most important is for emergencies, at least you would have something substantial to hold on to. :D