Bored of Baby Boeing, No Attraction in Airbus A320 Series?

Well Embraer have a series of jets that do compete with the smaller 737 and A320 series Jets...and now Wilco Publishing, developed by Feelthere will be releasing the E-Jets, the 170 and 190.

I personally am very excited about this one, as Feelthere have been getting better and better, and the Embraer 170 is a personal favorate jet of mine.

Click on the image for more information!

ejets_layout.jpg

Peace and Love,

Fred 'mulletman' Clark.

Thanks for the HU Fred :tattle:

If anyone wants to try a ERJ-190 for FSX for free, I downloaded this the other day from Simviation but haven't tried it yet.

http://www.simviation.com/fsxjets28.htm

emb19025.JPGemb1902vc.JPG

Description

5 liveries, custom panel, dynamic VC, sounds, check list, specs and help documents. 98-114 passenger twin turbofan regional airliner in service all over the world. Includes liveries for Flybe (UK), Jet Blue (USA), Air France, Alitalia Express (Italy) & Air Canada. Full moving parts, reflective textures & animated air stair truck. Compatible with FSX Acceleration/SP2 but not compatible with DX10 graphics. By Premier Aircraft Design. 14.8MB

Worth a try?

Cheers

That looks a pretty good package actually. Its Premier Aircraft Design, so its one of those packages that is good, but hasent got the finesse of a POSKY or iFDG model, but is a very complete package.

I would be 99% sure you have probably flown thier DHC6 Twin Otter at some point, as its a very popular model.

Seems there is an FS9 version avaliable too... http://www.premaircraft.com/

I wanted the 195 Dave in FlyBe colours.

I was "Buzzed" by one the other day on the M27 which passes about 50m South of runway 02 at EGHI.

She looked absolutely beautiful :wub

Cheers

They are Joe aren't they! I was surprised to see one at Belfast City the other day, they're very sleek looking like all Embraers! I am in fact considering a career path with Flybe so you never know :dance2: (provided the landing gear on the Q400 dosen't kill me first :yes: )

Dave