• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogtrack

• needles

• brett

• hifly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, a passenger taps his taxi driver on the shoulder. The driver shits himself, swerves, nearly hits a bus, and stops inches from a shop window. "F**k me, you're jumpy aren't you?" says the passen

Ah yes, I remember them well. The excruciating pain as the tiny lego bricks dig in to your unprotected bare feet in the dark.

Going off topic here but I owe my existence to a Mr Hitler. (Even more reason to hate him  I hear you say). My parents met during and because of WW2. My father was stationed near where my mother lived

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

I know jacket and fight doesn't really work, but I got carried away there..:D

Gentleman of nobility always had a 'Second' in a duel who would often hold a jacket, among other things.

So, more than appropriate, by intention or not.

I would be more concerned about referring to either of these ruffians as gentlemen, let alone being of nobility. :cool:

58 minutes ago, Andrew Godden said:

Gentleman of nobility always had a 'Second' in a duel who would often hold a jacket, among other things.

I would be more concerned about referring to either of these ruffians as gentlemen, let alone being of nobility. :cool:

I really didn't think it through, did I :P

improvement

5 hours ago, Andrew Godden said:

So, more than appropriate, by intention or not.

Step outside sonny, make comments like that about Uncle Joe. I'll give you some enlightenment. I'll put your lights out. :D

• Like 1