• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogtrack

• needles

• brett

• hifly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, a passenger taps his taxi driver on the shoulder. The driver shits himself, swerves, nearly hits a bus, and stops inches from a shop window. "F**k me, you're jumpy aren't you?" says the passen

Ah yes, I remember them well. The excruciating pain as the tiny lego bricks dig in to your unprotected bare feet in the dark.

Going off topic here but I owe my existence to a Mr Hitler. (Even more reason to hate him  I hear you say). My parents met during and because of WW2. My father was stationed near where my mother lived

Posted Images

Peckham Rye (terminal point for the 73 bus route in London!)

Peckham Rye (terminal point for human life)

John. Don't you have Indian resturants in Florida? Chicken Tikka nice curry, velly hot. :heat:  

So the Americans haven't cracked the code yet chaps!

I haven't, but the NSA probably has, understands every word and will launch an operation soon to foil any plans you might have for overthrowing our government, joining the NRA, criticizing Obamacare or anything else similarly subversive.

Don't you have Indian resturants in Florida?

There are a couple - I avoid them. Seriously, have never heard of Tikka.  I guess I need to broaden my horizons.

John

John, dont worry, we British would never overthrow. I think the word is reclaim. :)

Chicken Tika Masala is more popular than fish and chips in the UK. We eat a shed load curry here.

Oh yes .... word association. ..

St Marys.

(Its a delightful Church in Madras)

Smoke-shifter  (as Boy Scout leaders, we would send out the newbies to look for left-handed smoke-shifters at the other camps :D )

A box of microwaves (as newbies to the radar manufacturer where I worked. They were sent out to the furthest radar rig on the coldest, wetest days to fetch and the guys there would give the victim an empty box to return).

Dirt sifter