Forced to istall a total new Windows7, some things went corrupt, even my image copy won't work anymore.

Will be a loooong road to go but for I miss the virtual skies already so ...  Let's go for it.

Can you guys tell me what versions of Net framework I need to install before installing FSX, of course net.3,5 and 4 and 4,5 will be needed, but I red about net.2 ?

Seen so manny different things about this so I'm not shure anymore.

Suggestions are welcome, and thanks a lot in advance.

Finninshing W7 updates first for now ;)

Cheers

Dolf

Thanks a lot Joe & Brian for the reply,  in the mean time I found out all version are in W7 installed ;)  so I complet the row of W7 updates first to the end... booooring  and I miss the CessnaPiperBeeches and those nice cloudy skies :(

Anyway I was intented to do this fresh install to get rid of a couple minor FTX central probs,

See ya someday in the skies again guys!

Cheers

Dolf

Really nice Brett, like that shot.  Got only some more delay now, after a total blocking in my back (lumbago) last saturday I couldn't even stand on my feet anymore,  but I'm getting better now and finnishing my w7 setup and getting all ready for the fly stuff again ;)  

Thanks for the flight Brett  :thum:   and there's a red version for that t210 on OZX maybe you'll like it.

Cheers

Bummer about having another setback Dolf. :(

I took your advice and took a trip for you,

but the whole time I was feeling blue. ;)  

FeelingBlueButHappy.jpg~original

Thanks Dolf, sorry to hear the lower back took a crap on ya. :(  It's a tough thing to get it back to normal, I know, take it easy and get well soon. :)

The C210 is a nice flyer and I flew it a lot before I got A2A's C175  Trainer. That doesn't mean I don't blow off the cobwebs once in awhile. I'm not a big fan of all red, I prefer it in darker green's when possible 

green.jpg~original

but that doesn't mean I don't mind a touch of red :D

red.jpg~original

Hang in there Dolf and take care of yourself. :)