Exclusive Interview with Ben Weston from Airline2Sim!

banner.jpg

Our staff reviewer Kevin Firth has been talking to Ben Weston, the founder of Airline2SIm about the company and release of their latest product  Q400 Cadet Training.

Click on the image above to read the interview and watch exclusive footage made by Ben for Mutley's Hangar viewers.

Enjoy!

Thanks for grabbing an interview with Ben Weston about this product Kevin, I have been eying it with interest. Good set of questions and answers but it doesn't seem like Ben likes to elaborate to much on questions already asked. :D  

I'm getting better flying the Dash 8 so far and even remember almost all of the functions needed for a decent flight but I have been wanting to do more and do it correctly. I think this product can really help bring me to the next level.(and probably humble me right into the ground :( ) 

When I first watched the short videos on the site I found them a little confusing with the fast talking and both fellows talking almost on top of each other. As an American that has bastardized the English language to no end, the British dialect takes a bit of getting used to, no offense intended, and this made me wonder if I could follow it well enough to learn from them.

Now that I watched the longer eight minute clip in the interview, I think that I will pick this up. The pilot still talks a little fast but I think he is just trying to get in as much information as possible in the short time period allotted when flying over a hundred miles an hour towards an airport seven miles out. Videos are a great learning aid although I'm sure I will be wearing out the pause/rewind bar. Thirty bucks for nine hours of video, from a real pilot, sounds like a pretty good deal to me. :thum: I'm in. :)

Any idea how large the download file is Kevin? I think I would rather do that than watching them online, if it's not excessively large. Maybe even a good candidate for a thumb drive. Thanks again for taking the time out to get this interview. :hat:          

The downloads are differing sizes depending on the length of the clip. They are both downloadable and streamable, and the streaming service apparently intelligently streams the video depending on the speed of your internet connection.