Matt, to catch lightning keep your finger on the V key. You might have to spend an hour or so deleting misses but you're bound to get one bolt. Good luck all. :thum:

Yep...that is exactly what I was doing...flying in external view with my finger half pressing the V key down...and missing the bolt on 19 out of 20 presses. Haha...so frustrating thinking bout all those super bright multi-forkers that zapped by on the left, right and straight ahead...but I got the oddball weird low and horizontal bolt out of all those...heh.

I even tried the Replay function after a particularly good bolt, but could never get it to pause RIGHT On the bolt, nor could I catch it while the replay was running. I tried that over and over for about 1/2 hour before giving up and going back to plan A (One finger on V key and cross all others and all the toes and hope for a Lucky Strike ).

Whoever wins this one with a great lightning bolt is going to EARN it. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard it flies like ****

I second the Admin's only option, for the reasons Alan stated as well as the fact that I thought it was more impartial and focused on the theme.

Since I didn't participate in the Holiday Theme contest (I blame lack of image editing software and an often Grinchly demeanor around the holidays ) but the entries all made me break a smile, I wante

Im not even at the main trouble yet. My new Tristar's textures are messed up for some reason, and I have to reinstall it when I have time, when I finish all school work. I won't be posting pictures right now, but I will make sure to do soon! Meanwhile, good luck on the snapshots!

• 1 month later...

Didn't we have a screenshot contest theme of low and slow not too long ago?  Seems awful early to do a repeat. 

Now that I look deeper, it was in March 2011

Plus you can go fast in this one. :pilotic:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Mutley's Hangar Larry. :welcomeani: I think you should enter the contest absolutely positively.  :)

are you sure you are certain of that?

:rofl:

I think, no I'm positive you will fit in just right here. :thum:

• 2 months later...

What you are looking at is the future of flight simulator cockpits. I heard somewhere that the average age of FSX users is getting older, and the older you are..... well lets just say that things you once took for granted are less reliable than they once were.  

• Like 1

New release add on for FSX &PD3 the Carenado Commode, great if you need to go in a hurry. Also their new bizjet, the Bidet. If you like a hot jet this one's for you.

• Like 1

What you are looking at is the future of flight simulator cockpits. I heard somewhere that the average age of FSX users is getting older, and the older you are..... well lets just say that things you once took for granted are less reliable than they once were.  

Are you talking about ForceFeedback? :huh:

• Like 1

Are you talking about ForceFeedback? :huh:

Forcefeedback?  Ah yes! In the context of the Sim-kharzi photo, that would be the colonic irrigation of the flight sim world. Some swear by it. some swear at it.

Personally I have no wish to grasp someone's long black and vibrating joystick.

If that chair was an airline seat.....

"Ladies and gentlemen this is a safety announcement. There is one emergency evacuation exit under your seat, and it is equipped with toilet paper and life rafts. These rafts may be detached in the event of a large water evacuation.

The over-wing doors should only be used if the person next to you evacuates badly.

For our customers on the Upper Deck, your evacuation route will be down through the cabin below. Seats 1 through 60 on the lower deck are equipped with umbrellas.

The cabin pressure is controlled for your comfort. However, should it’s freshness change radically inflight, oxygen compartments will automatically open in the panel above your seat. Reach up and pull the mask to your face. This action will start the flow of fresh air. This service is only available to Business and first class passengers.

Spare paper rolls are found under your seat, and our first and business class passengers will find an air freshener as well.

Ladies and gentlemen thank you for your time and enjoy your flight."

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

46e62fdf-94d3-43bb-a20b-e61102025455_zps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When in doubt. Always Go Around.

Regard's mike H

^^^I see a hypocrite...or one very confident very crazy person. :P:D

Did you pull that landing out without snapping your gear off?!