Question regarding the revised rules:

What is the policy regarding changing photo submissions.

Prior, once a Like had been cast one could not swap the image.

This month there are a proliferation of Space Craft that won't be considered...I assume they are allowed to swap to 'considerable' images?

Going forward, will contestants be asked to "stick" to their guns, or can they Swap images and hope they hit on a winner at month's end? Not crazy about that later idea as it means images changing all month and having to review the entire thing page by page to see if there are new photos, as opposed to visiting just the last page to see "what is new".

Cheers.

Matt.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard it flies like ****

I second the Admin's only option, for the reasons Alan stated as well as the fact that I thought it was more impartial and focused on the theme.

Since I didn't participate in the Holiday Theme contest (I blame lack of image editing software and an often Grinchly demeanor around the holidays ) but the entries all made me break a smile, I wante

Hi Matt,

If you check out the revised rules you will see #3 states the pictures can be changed at anytime up until  the end of the contest. The no change rule was introduced with the like button, now it doesn't matter as the shots are not judged until the end.

Hope that makes sense.

Joe

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

According to the manual the bombing system is realistic. From what I experienced, you flip the necessary switches and levers and the bomb tray extends as pictured. Based on a review I read, you can watch the bomb fall to the ground but you don't get an explosion unfortunately . The ship is fairly basic and has some crude gun effects (there is a wake but it's really small). You can get it from simviation by searching for 'Yamato.' The model I used is by an Erwin Welker. The Dauntless is the Vertigo Studios payware version.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since I didn't participate in the Holiday Theme contest (I blame lack of image editing software and an often Grinchly demeanor around the holidays :P ) but the entries all made me break a smile, I wanted to drop a note mentioning that I appreciated seeing every one....my way of Supporting the contest even if I didn't put in an entry. :)

Nice work people...fun entries for a fun theme! Hope you all had happy holidays.

• Like 2