Announcing section 6 - Bidding closed

Greetings all adventurers.

With Section 5 done and dusted it's time to set our sights on the African continent in section 6, although we will be heading to a few European airports too..

Departure_Board_ATWC6.jpg

This time the departure board is only half as long as the previous two sections, so I hope we will populate the 8 flights in a fairly short space of time, and once we are done with this section we will be on the home stretch of this Around the World Challenge.

The bidding window for Section 6 will open at 09:00 UTC on Sunday the 8th of June.

As usual only bids sent to atwc@mutleyshangar.com after the bidding window have opened are valid for entry into the assignment process.

Your bid should include all legs you are interested in flying, ordered by your preference. And considering there are only eight flights to pick from I suggest including more than one flight in your bid to maximize your chance of getting an assignment. If you bid for leg 57 I also need to know what plane you are planning on using for that specific leg to be able to verify that your bid meets the restriction imposed on that flight.

Assignments will be made in the order they appear in my inbox, although any pilot that haven't flown a leg previously will be given priority when assigning the flights.

That's all for now, so get your thinking caps on an start thinking of an elaborate story for the flight of your choice  ;)

Cheers

Micke