Announcing section 7 - Bidding closed

Hello all ATWC participants.

With section 6 done it's time to head into the homestretch and bring our Baton back to Southampton.

Departure_Board_ATWC7.jpg

As you can see we have 8 legs left to negotiate before we have reached our final destination at EGHI so there are still lots of stories to tell!

The bidding window for Section 7 will open at 18:00 UTC on Satruday July the 5th.

As usual you will need to email your bids to atwc@mutleyshangar.com, and only bids sent to this address after the bidding window is open are eligible for assignment.

If you bid for legs 66, 67 or 70 remember to include the aircraft you intend to use so we can make sure your aircraft meets the restriction for the leg.

Also remember that you can bid for any number of legs to increase your chance of getting a leg assigned to you.

Also worth noting is that you can't make a bid for leg 71. This flight will be flown as an online multiplayer event where anyone interested can participate. I will take responsibility for the PIREP for this leg, in the shape of a video of some sort.

More information on this event will be published in a separate topic in this forum, at this point the date is not yet set but the preliminary date for this is Saturday July the 12th at roughly 13:00 UTC. If you want to participate let us know in the separate topic.

That's all, now get your bids ready and let's bring the Baton home!

Cheers

Micke

Thanks Brett..

I really find it hard to believe that it looks like we managed this in under a year, I really thought it would take us longer.

Its been my first ATWC and I am so glad I joined in.  Its been a blast, I cant wait to do it again, what am I going to do for story writing now?.....   

Section 7 is almost full, and I hope to post the departure board tomorrow, or later on tonight.

There are two legs to fill, but Dai (ddavid) just offered to take one of them and I'll take the second. Dai just needs to decide if he wants leg 64 or 65 ;)