ground services add on, which one is best?

I have GSX and the good thing is, when you have bought it, that's it. With AES, you need to buy AES credits which entitle you to a certain number of airports. When you want more, you need to buy more credits at around 15 euros a go! The initial basepack is free, but only works on certain airports (one of them is a default FSX one IIRC)

Interesting looking add-on.

I researched their website and could not find the answer to a question I have: If I were to (say) buy Vancouver, does the airport include the complete GSX software or is it necessary to buy GSX first, then Vancouver? 

I researched their website and could not find the answer to a question I have: If I were to (say) buy Vancouver, does the airport include the complete GSX software or is it necessary to buy GSX first, then Vancouver? 

GSX is not airport specific, it just works at any airport including default ones.

Adrian

Here is a pic of GSX in action alongside the PMDG 737 NGX at UK2000 Manchester. It works just as well anywhere, no need to buy upgrades for specific airports like you do with AES  :)

uwhs.jpg

It also scales with aircraft type, so when you are flying, say, a twin otter, catering vehicles etc. will be small minibuses instead of trucks.

GSX is not airport specific, it just works at any airport including default ones.

Adrian

Thx Adrian,

I think you mis-understood my question (or, more likely, I mis-stated the question). I should have written: If I were to (say) buy ***GSX Vancouver,*** does the airport include the complete GSX software or is it necessary to buy GSX first, then Vancouver?