Majestic Dash-8 first flight

Thanks guys, I always find it easier to try the tutorial flight first to get a feel for the aircraft and then read up on the nitty gritty about systems etc. The aircraft felt totally unique to fly though as I believe Majestic took the flight modelling away from FSX entirely. Neat idea. :D

Adrian

Looks great Adrian, does this work with p3d v2 as I fancy it myself.

It says so on the box Phil and it got a well deserved 10/10 in a review here at the Hangar. Treat yourself to a plane that really raises the bar in modelling and fidelity. A Beaut.

• 1 month later...

Hi Adrian, how are you doing mate, got the dash myself now.

Hi Phil, glad to hear you got one also. The FMC is a bit weird compared to Boeing/Airbus and has some unusual features, but you get it with practice. I've just got the A2A C182 today so looking forward to giving that a shot when I get chance. Screenies will be forthcoming!! Are you going to post any of your Dash 8?

This aircraft has a strange beauty to it. Great shot!

Thanks Tim, it is a great aircraft once you learn it, which takes some time. I'm still not 100% with it now!

If I was judging beauty I would pick the cockpit and the overall modeling vs. the actual look of the aircraft. :D

I did read all of the manuals plus some extra stuff I found on the web but I really got a solid understanding of the aircraft and general pilot procedures from the Airline2Sim videos, it really put everything into perspective for me. I did pretty good but for some reason I kept forgetting to turn the bleed air back to max after takeoff, which really angers the passengers btw :D , I now have made an serious effort to always follow the checklists, something that I always left to memory. Let's just say my piloting skills are ever evolving. :whis:   

• Like 1