Screen shots on the seller sites disuaded me from considering this one...the cockpit looks very freeware-ish compared to offerings by most payware sellers, and it also has rather mediocre stats compared to so many other airplanes...such a blah airplane in general.

Cool looking plane but not very well realized...thanks for the brutal review. :)

Cool looking plane but not very well realized...thanks for the brutal review. :)

As one of the fellow Hungarians that had to wait for Joe in the Tecnam I can say that I thought the review would be even more brutal  ;)

• Like 2

And then last night I was flying some Virtavia planes...which I love...and realized that they have (most of them) crappier VCs than this Wilco product. But the Virtavia planes are generaly Very Interesting planes with great exteriors, and awesome Airhauler Stats.

Just wanted to clarify that a less than perfect VC is not necessarily a deal breaker for me (But a stunning VC is a Deal Maker if I like the airplane and want it's "Stats"), I also use many freewares with semi crappy VCs...but a plane needs some overall "Zing"/"Sizzle" to it that the bird under review here appears to lack completely.

You can make a medium level aircraft and even have a bug or two that wasn't caught during beta and still have a worthy buy in my opinion. Unfortunately without decent customer service and timely updates, you are not a part of the honest people of the fs community and no better than an 'as seen on tv' product maker and hawker. The real shame is that with a bit of work they could probably be a viable company to deal with.

Thanks for the review Joe, sorry you needed to be subjected to this aircraft. :P  Enjoy the C182, you deserve it. :)