Xmas / Holiday 2014 Season Mega Deals List

With the Xmas / Holiday 2014 Season upon us, many publishers and developers are keen to boost their sales. As such, a lot of them offer their products at decent discounts, some at crazy discounts! This page will show all the current sales over the season. It's your chance to grab some great flight sim products at excellent sale prices!

List will be updated regularly and new sales/items are added almost daily. Keep checking back for more :)

• Like 2

At GBP 12.50 for the MilViz Bell 407, I'd have been mad not to buy! Thanks, Dean. :thum:

Cheers - Dai. :old-git:

I grabbed this one too. BEST copter in my fleet now. Such a lovely whirlybird inside and out. And flys the best of them all too. Unlike any other copter in my collection, this is the only one that responds to Trim adjustments from the yoke. It's almost possible to trim this thing out in level flight...but I added my RotoAutoPilot because I do use everything for AH hauling....and I need to binge watch Netflix TV episodes/in flight movies. :D

I also picked up MilViz's T-38 Talon...only took it for a  very short near verticle take off, and then I stalled it on landing...definitely need more practice with this one, it has a rather high stall speed to get used to.

Thanks for the Deals PC!