Carenado Yearly Sale on Now - Up to 80% OFF

CarenadoBanner.jpg

The Once-A-Year Carenado Aircraft Add-on Sale Has Begun! And with some aircraft add-ons as low as just AUD $2.19, there is no excuse NOT to grab a few, or a lot for your virtual hangar this year!

• Most FSX/P3D Aircraft Add-ons up to 70% OFF
  • Most All FS2004 Aircraft Add-ons a Massive 80% OFF
  • Most X-Plane Add-ons are Half Price

There is not a moment to lose... but please, "Keep Calm and Save Money" now at PC Aviator Australia on popular Carenado aircraft.

The sale runs until Midnight 21st December 2014.

Save on Carenado Aircraft Add-ons Now at http://www.pcaviator...ome.php?cat=816

I are dyslexic.

Deleting previous regrets...no longer...prices are comparable between the JF carenado sale and the PC aviator carenado sale.

I have purchased from both....and thanks to both for the awesome deals.

Apparently I was looking at FS2004 prices on the PC Aviator sale...which are DIRT cheep. FSX prices are a bit higher, but a total bargain still.

My Carenado collection is pretty much complete now till the PC-12 and Embrarer go on sale someday.

Just added:

Seneca

t-34 mentor

ac-114 commander (Awesome single...great sounds)

Cherokee 180f

182Q

pa-28-181 archerII

Wouldn't have bought any of them if they hadn't been so damned cheep. I have multiple planes already covering all those "stats"...but I am VERY glad I got the Commander. It is extremely satisfying to fly.

The only two aircraft that I would be interested in (the PC12 and Phenom) appear to be the only two aircraft that are not reduced in price <_<

Christopher, Yes there are some items Carenado has not reduced in price for this sale. The B1900 and Seneca V are a couple others not reduced.