Official Airline Flightplans

OK so I want to do some more 'tube' flying, and I have found for example EasyJet has a flight from Bristol to Geneva. 

My question is this; where can I find the official flight plans for real airline flights?

I know there are many sites offering flight plans and that is not what I am talking about here - I am asking for the official plans not what someone has simply created and uploaded on to a site. 

Any ideas guys?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim, this might be tedious but you could follow a flight on Flightradar24, it would give you a rough idea of the route. 

I could do that and see I suppose - would take a long time for long flights though :)

Just surprised that this resource has not been built on some website somewhere as flight simming has been a hobby for a lot of people for a long time. 

I mean, with all these virtual airlines that use real world airlines as a base (e.g. BAVirtual using British Airways), are they not using the real world flight plans of British Airways flights?

Just something I am curious in looking into - I would like to fly exact replica flights of airlines like BA, EasyJet and Air France.

The search continues - I may even post on one of the VA's forums and see (cheeky)

Cheers,

Jim