john_sig.png

I am pleased to announce that John Allard has accepted my offer to be joint administrator of Mutley's Hangar Forums.

John has been a staunch supporter of the new forum since it's re-incarnation last year and has put in a considerable amount of personal time and effort to make Mutley's web and forum the success it is today :yes:

Please take advantage of John's experience in virtual and real aviation, he is a font of knowledge and surely puts my meagre experience to shame! (and don't call me Shirley...Ed)

Finally, due to personal circumstances there may be times in the near future when I may not be around too often, if you have any problems then John will be the one to turn to in my absence :mrhappy:

Congratulations John, keep up the good work and to everyone else keep posting, you are the best!!

Mutley

CEO Mutley's Hangar

Well done, Sir, on your well deserved promotion! You have my full support and I wish you all the best in your new duties - Sch-yeah!!! :yes:

May I just say ' G'Nite - John-Boy! :mrhappy:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Contragulations John,

Simming with you the last few months leads me to believe that you are the right man for the job.

I feel confident that you will do a GOOD job. :-)

If I can be of help just let me know (and I will see if I can find someone who might be available).

Wayne :mrhappy:

Thanks, guys, for all the kind comments.

Thanks especially to Mutley for the honor he bestows by doing this, and for the level of trust it implies. I'll do my best to be worthy of this, but trust I won't have to do too much anyway. Mut is the original one-man band.

Dai, you might want to explain, "G'night, John-Boy" to our mostly UK and mostly younger membership. I'm impressed that you know of it.

Gunker is indeed a member of the Ocala Flight Sim club. He's someone I'm proud to know and an interesting character in his own rite. He's engaged in building a dome-home for him and his wife here in the Ocala area - by himself. He's not having it built, he's building it. I won't tell you his age, but he flew as aircrew on a B-26 during the Korean War. He is also, I believe, a protege of Dai in a Virtual Airline, Vorona Aviation. It's a small world.

Do you like my new digital signature? I found it lying around loose in Mutley's original post above, and since no one was watching, filched it for my own. It already had my name in it, after all. :mrhappy:

John