If anyone is interested:-  The above scenery has separate files to download for Autogen, Lighting and Water attached to each State. Thus, anyone with the MSE2 lower 48 can apply them as required. At $40 (£27) for the four States on sale, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah it's a bit of a steal really, to improve the MSE2 collection.

Didn't bother to download the "Photo" scenery base, just the autogen, which includes both trees and buildings.

Unzipped, ran the exe and placed the Texture folder into the appropriate MSE2 State folder. Works well on all counts. VAS usage 50% and no drop in FPS. Certainly as good as the Free Italy, which includes AG. Some trees in inappropriate places, not unusual, on small water bodies & roads...but liveable with.

Certainly worth the low cost to improve the four States. Would only pay full price for it in the event I did not already have the MSE2 base. Have not used the Lighting and water as yet but may do so at some point in time...not really a night flier myself.

Never quite understood the logic of spending money on scenery and the likes of REX only to fly in the dark. But then she who must be obeyed has always called me quirky. Perhaps she's right.