Each year, Team Mutley represents our Hangar on one or more air rallies. This time it's MEBAR 2015, thanks to Joe and Andrew and their efforts - great stuff, guys!

Well, Team Mutley needs pilots, and that's where you can help. With 5 Legs to this year's MEBAR, 5 pilots would be ideal, so please post if you'd like to join in. And don't worry about the complexities of flight planning, we can help you with that!

We'll decide which aircraft to use nearer the event. We've used the DC-3 before, but we're flexible, eh?!?

If more thn 5 pilots join up, no worries - we'll have one or more extra teams!

Look forward to you joining us.

Cheers - Dai. :old-git:

Thanks, Joe and Chuck! That's a great start for our intrepid endevour, what?

Remember, if you've never flown a rally before, being a member of Team Mutley means a much easier 'leraning curve' as you'll have the beneit of guidance from more experienced team mates.

So, let's be hearing from you!

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Hi Team!

Looks like we're 'it'!

As both Joe and I are flying DC-3's, do you fancy that, Kieron? Makes sense, if you can, thanks.

My Test Flight time was 23.33, if you add yours, we can get an average and register the Team.

By the way, anyone else is still welcome! (Hint, bl**dy Hint!!

Sorry Dai, I am already over committed sim wise . I have some reviews to finish plus a lot of beta work , and because i have just spent the last 5 days installing a new HD which had to be configured to take both FSX and P3D , with all their respective ugrades and additions, i am already well behind, and cant spare the time sadly, otherwise swmbo would have a word in my shell like as we have hardly spoken for a week and she sits 10 feet away, on her p.c.

As the old saying goes "more than me lifes wurf Guvna"

No worries, Nigel - maybe next time...

So, using our Test Flight Times:

23.33 + 19.82 + 21.21 = 64.36, making the average = 21.45.

O.K. - I'll submit that as our joint Test Flight Time for the MEBAR.

If we're happy with the Dizzie, then we might decide on which Legs we fly. I'm happy to fly Leg 1 again - faster! Actually, I quite enjoyed the flight planning for Leg 1, even if the descents were a bit of a handful!

And I'm O.K. with a 'blind' Leg - what about you? Please make your choice...