leg 1 question for first timer

I am thoroughly confused. Where is it said anywhere that there are T&G's for any of the airports. The situation files I downloaded for P3D show nothing at all and I don't see it written anywhere that any of the legs are any more than straight flights. The distance between the first two airports is only 80.9 miles, not over 260??? I probably won't be flying this MEBAR either as it looks now.

No, I went directly to the situation and weather files. I flew what I thought was correct early this morning only to realize the differences in distance when I went to look at the target times. I don't know that I'll have time now to get in any more flying til late this evening. If I miss the posting deadline, I'll just fly the rest of the flights for the fun of it and maybe spend more time with this next year.

"Cutting slack" is my middle name :D 

Ed, please don't get stressed, the deadlines are advisory and to help with yours and our planning, keep this quiet, but, I will take on late PIREPs up until the end of the rally.

Happy flying,

Joe

I'm afraid I'm out too. I also missed the briefing.

I've got the pdf link now, but the dear old Duchess will never reach the dizzy heights required.

Maybe next year! 

John