Hi Everyone,

As im newish to FSX and stepping up from single props im after either of the following cheap if possible : 

Majestic Dash 8 - Q400 Pilot edition

or 

Any of the 146 aircraft by various companies (Flight 1, JustFlight etc) that feature a working FMC.

Please pm me with what you have...

Many thanks for reading

Glenn.

Hello Glenn and welcome to Mutley's. As most aircraft addons are now download I'm not sure if you can get the Q400 or the 146 boxed second hand. However, if you want a jetliner with a FMC Just Flight's Freemium 757 could fit the bill. It's a free download with a couple of liveries and you can then buy further liveries. It is from their F-Lite range and therefore easy to fly, because of this the FMC has limited functionality. Just Flight have frequent sales so it's worth checking their site on a regular basis. As Nigel (britfrog) says Captain Sims 757 & 767 are good but might be out of your budget range.

I have an unopened Just Flight, F-Lite 747200/300 going for free but it's so long since I have flown it I can't remember whether it has an FMC. PM me if you want it and I'll pop it in the post.