Orbx - FTX: NA S93 Cle Elum Municipal Airport

00%20-%20Banner%20(900%20x%20210).jpg

Just published is my review of a recent release from Orbx, FTX: NA S93 Cle Elum Municipal Airport.

The latest addition to the ever expanding network of smaller airfields in Washington state. Is this airfield worthy or the Orbx brand?  Read on...

Thanks for the review Joe, :thum: I like these little airports.

As in the PNW, you buy a few of these small strips that are scattered around and you can have some nice one hour GA flights each day when time is an issue. :)

Nicely written review Joe. Thanks.

Although not a great area covered it's still good value at a little over £7 for each airfield.

Not bad in the great scheme of things.

A pity they didn't include the Dam, but I think it's still worth considering if, like me, you are an Orbx airfield enthusiast.

Cheers.

Its a very nice review and even though I dont have that addon, I can follow most of what you say. 

I really like ORBX regions and find them to be the best bang you can get on the scenery market. I have some of their airports and they are nice, but I dont really need them so much if they are inside a region. Besides, they tend to be very big install and sometimes they have a negative impact on fps and especially load times. 

You gave it a very nice score of 9/10, which must be considered a very possitive balance and I´m sure the product deserves it, so I was a bit surprised to read at the orbx forum that they only considered that a respectable score.

• Like 1