Cosford 2015

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the heads up, we have known the date for a while but were asked to leave the announcement to PC Pilot!

Now the date is out I can confirm we will have a stand again but it will be more of a meeting point for members away from the main hub-bub, rather than the larger stand we had last year.

See you there!

Joe

Hi Kevin, thanks for the generous offer.

At the moment I haven't decided what sort of stand we will put on. Last year we had a double stand right in the main arena next to Aerosoft, Flight Store, JF, Flight 1 and Chillblast. We had 3 systems running and a load of flight sim jumble for sale and Needle's panel and Tim with Plan G etc. We sold out all the jumble so have nothing to sell this year and to top it all my FS gear got a right bashing too! I missed out on spending some quality time with our members as we were so busy and almost constantly 6 deep at the stand.

After some talking with the crew we thought we would like to create a place for our members to meet away from the mass crowds to take a breather, a bit like year 1 when we met. There probably won't be any FS systems on display unless I do a deal with Ben at Chillblast.

I will post more news as it becomes available and certainly give you a shout if it becomes viable.

Cheers!

• Like 1