Hi Lucy,

Welcome to the best flight sim' forum in the universe.

I'm positive you are going to enjoy your time here, as I have since joining.

I've made so many new friends here and for me, it's a joy to be part of it.

Enjoy your time here and above all have fun, because that's what Mutley's Hangar is about.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers for now

Brian

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, I am fairly new to flight simmimg, (about a year) and am enjoying it, I fly mostly A2A C172, but have very recently purchased Majestic's Dash 8. This looks a really helpful group and am e

Nice try Brett....  With google translation, you just asked him to go home ! 

Perhaps we should leave the French translations to you Loic!

Welcome Lucy, I have been to Cornwall for a cheeky short break so just seen this. I am 12 months into my flight simming adventures and this is the place to be. Friendly members and great advice.

Enjoy

Mike 

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, been with MSFS since 98. Just read the great review on Voxatc which has helped make my mind up to get,  so hoping I may be able to help someone,  like you have helped me. Using FSX with Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 and fs2crew voice with navigraph airac and RC4

1 hour ago, Peter225 said:

Hi everyone, been with MSFS since 98. Just read the great review on Voxatc which has helped make my mind up to get,  so hoping I may be able to help someone,  like you have helped me. Using FSX with Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 and fs2crew voice with navigraph airac and RC4

Welcome Peter. Jumping into the mutt house, the friendliest spot in the FSwebs, with a helpful attitude is a terrific start to a fine friendship. :thum:

Cheers!

Matt.

11 hours ago, Peter225 said:

Welcome to Mutley's @Peter225!

As you mentioned VoxATC, in case you missed it there is a free 60 day trial version of the upcoming version 7 available on their website!

http://voxatc.com/Home.aspx/Beta

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone, I am French, I live in a small village called La Moutonne, and I am a fan of aviation what is real or virtual, I am also modeler who also practices from time to time photography.

Sorry for my English, but this one goes back many years back, so I translate and write with Google translation I hope you will not mind.

Regards, Fred

Welcome Fred' nice to have you onboard. 

I hope you enjoy your time here on Mutley's Hangar, the friendliest flight sim forum on the web.

If you have any questions, we have an eclectic mix of knowledgable guys and girls here, that will most probably be able to answer you or point you in the right direction. 

Enjoy  and welcome. 

Brian

Hello everyone, thank you for your welcome, I would not fail to answer you and ask you for help if needed.

Bonjour Corsair31, c'est sympa d'avoir un ancien Hyérois sur ce forum, si mon texte en anglais n'est pas très bon j'espère que tu me reprendra car les expressions françaises ne sont pas toujours traductible en anglais et l'inverse également.

Regards Fred

Welcome Fred. Your bravery posting via Google Translate is salute worthy :salute:

I doubt I would trust myself to seriously try to communicate via a translation robot.

One never knows what words, playful or not so playful, the robots will choose, and I like to play with my Own Words...something to which English language "Tweet Shooting" sport lends itself well. (good luck with that phrase Google).

Thankfully we have Loic here to aim us all on the right path if Google shoots us down an incorrect one here.

Cheers new friend!

Matt AKA Coffee

2 hours ago, Corsaire31 said:

Nice try Brett....  With google translation, you just asked him to go home ! :D

:th_blush: I won't edit that because it's just plain funny.:rofl:

Scratch my attempt at Goggle Translate Fred, your welcome here anytime.:) (I won't try and translate that because there's no telling how that one would come out):whis:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hey folks! 

I found about the Hanger through FroogleSim YT channel announcement about the 2017 MEBAR. Whilst I was too late to join the Rally I'm doing it anyway as a learning excercise. 

My sim of choice is X-Plane 11 using Ortho4XP for my sceneries (damn it chews up the disc space fast!) but I have P3D and FSX:SE (fantastic lessons) as well but XP is just damn pretty. 

I've always loved sims but never really had the chance to go "deep" with them but now I have an awesome flight rig/pit and am making the most of it. 

I've already had some great replies in the MEBAR section and looking forward to meeting more enthusiasts online and off. 

• Like 1

welcome BeeJay, certainly is a good place to come visit, lots of info here and a really friendly bunch too....I used to be mostly FSX but last year found myself leaning more to XP, loving XP11 and I think this is now my main go to sim.....