01%20Banner.jpg

Just published is Brian Buckley's review of FTX: NA KBLU Blue Canyon-Nyack Airport. Actually, there's 3 airfields included and a bonus helipad too!

This compilation was developed by Greg & Russ at Turbulent Designs. See how Brian got on... Read on..

Great read Brian, :thum: I am liking the look of these airports and especially the buildings. :)

I guess I have to thank those other two guys too but I am sure it was only minor editing. :P 

Great read Brian, :thum: I am liking the look of these airports and especially the buildings. :)

I guess I have to thank those other two guys too but I am sure it was only minor editing. :P

Thanks Brett, and yeah, they only play a minor role in things really, but don't tell them I said that. :D

Thanks Matt.

I was actually slewing around looking for decent angles for a screenshot, pressed the wrong key and ended up sat on the lake.

No damage done. :D

• Like 1

Thanks Brett, and yeah, they only play a minor role in things really, but don't tell them I said that. :D

Oh dear, if both of you only knew!!! There are times when I can write an entire review quicker than it takes me to edit one of Brian's.....and that's before Joe does the web page compilation. There's no wonder we drink so much! Our pre-publishing Skype call isn't so much about a final edit as it is to ensure we both still have our sanity and we are OK.  I have had to have an emergency call button installed in my home so all I have to do is press the button on the pendant rather than dial the ambulance.

• Like 2

Brian's pretty brave Matt, I wouldn't even go near anything called Snake Lake. :D

Andrew, I know it if tough work doing all the editing but try and keep the drinking down and by that I don't mean to empty the bottle and try to keep it down. :P 

Adding my thanks to Russel for a fine job on this.

Limberlost is a gas to get in and out of...getting turned around up there by the hangar is almost harder than the landing :D

Quincy is a lovely addition to my Airhauler bases in Ca.

Blue Canyon is a terrific place to grab a picturesque beer coffee break on the way to Tahoe.

Cheers!