New guy - from Froogle...........

Hi guy`s

Glad to be with you all............How do I copy and paste from Froogle forums into Mutley`s Hanger............?

Regards Brian.

:welcomeani: to Mutley's Hangar Brian, hope you enjoy your stay :thum:

Love your avatar :D

Not sure I understand your copy and paste question? What is it your trying to copy and paste? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious.

• Like 1

Hi Sabre,

I started a post about Simconnect..... on Froogles forum, . what I would like to know is how to copy from Froogles forum to yours.........

Brian.

Hi Joe,

I have asked Pete can I post it to you ........and he has no objections.................

Brian.

The good news is that Pete has given me admin access to his forums so if there is anything else you would like to see ported across to here please let me know?

Time is tight guys so if you have any suggestions please can you let me know a.s.a.p the direct link to the relevant post?

:thanks:

I just read (OK, actually browsed) that thread at the Froogle forum - what an epic help case.  It's one of the best things about this hobby/community - there is always someone around who knows more than you do and is willing to help you through your troubles.  

John 

• Like 2