UK Small Strips - Short Tour - Cherokee - Lots of images!

I like their whole GA line, the Cherokee by far has the nicest cockpit and it makes you feel right at home. Enjoying the Piper Comanche and Cessna Skylane as well.:cool:

Oh yeah, totally agree.  I don't have the A2A 182 yet, will probably get it this weekend.

I find myself *always* taxiing off the runway after landing when I use the A2A Accusim planes.  Otherwise, I land, and hit "end flight", but with A2A, I always taxi off, and do a normal shut down, add the wheel chocks, tie downs, etc.

8 hours ago, Chairman7w said:

Oh yeah, totally agree.  I don't have the A2A 182 yet, will probably get it this weekend.

I find myself *always* taxiing off the runway after landing when I use the A2A Accusim planes.  Otherwise, I land, and hit "end flight", but with A2A, I always taxi off, and do a normal shut down, add the wheel chocks, tie downs, etc.

Good call...you NEED to do this with A2A accusim birds...do a complete shut down even...they have memories and will bite you in the butt if you don't treat them well...or if you skip the pre-flight. :)

What I found interesting is that after getting A2A birds, I do complete shutdowns and "semi-preflights"...(and less Ctrl-E Startups) even with Non A2A birds. They definitely train you to good habits. :thum:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks all, and yes the A2A birds are by far the best GA planes in my opinion. The Cherokee is a great plane and the cockpit is nice to look at too. But I also like the 172 or the 182 for scenery trips - with the high wing it makes looking out the window a bit easier. 

But for me, the Comanche runs away with all of them - it is by far my favourite and as you say, I always look after her and shut her down in good manner. 

Once again, thanks for the comments guys n' gals - I don't do many screenshots or documented trips any more as I stream every Monday night and don't really think about grabbing the shots. If you ever fancy a chat to me in person, feel free to join me on a Monday evening 7pm UK time :) I am more than happy when people join the flight for a chat. 

Take care :)