Is anyone else having trouble logging into PB lately? I keep getting shunted through to a page offering to sell me canvas prints rather than signing me in! It is becoming a real pain to log in at times. Took me nearly half hour last night before it would let me into where I wanted to be.

Just opened my account to the home page, nothing out of the ordinary either when clicking on my library. The other day I got a big popup when I first signed in and just closed it.

Alan,

feel sure you do this, but as a reminder - make sure you regularly check your internet options to delete your browsing history & especially delete any cookies.

This will make loading previously viewed web-sites a bit slower but well worth it to cut out the aggro of unwanted popups, although this will not have much effect on unwanted e-mails.

Personally, I do not give out my e-mail i.d. (appreciate this is unavoidable when dealing with web retailers) to high street retailers, also never give my cell-phone number to commercial sources, also my landline phone number is ex-directory. Where possible I pay cash & do not use store loyalty cards.

Unfortunately, in this digital age, privacy is rapidly becoming something of the past.

Do remember that the last time I moved house I was bombarded within days by junk mail (with my name on it) from companies attempting to sell me fitted carpets, curtains, double glazing, kitchens etc... This was before I'd even had chance to give out my new address to relatives. How did this happen? Well I did subscribe to the UK Royal Mail forwarding address service.

Ray.