Stormy Ireland

I decided to take the Comanche sporting a lovely Jankees paint job on a short trip from Dublin International EIDW up to the North into Belfast Aldergrove EGAA. As it turned out it was a bit of a stormy affair.

Waiting to leave EIDW

Ireland1_zpse0mwy8p3.jpg

The view of Dublin International

Ireland2_zpswhxij8pc.jpg 

The clouds gathered

Ireland3_zpsmwqx4itw.jpg

And the storm began

Ireland4_zpsxmbkzzdg.jpg

And the storm continued

Ireland5_zpswhckvrtt.jpg

Escaping the storm

Ireland6_zpsz264pnxn.jpg

Clearing skies and the safe haven at Belfast Aldergrove appeared

Ireland7_zpsmrxf7rv2.jpg

Nice shots Graeme, that Comanche really looks fine too!

I must say I'm extremely impressed with the Comanche. I do like A2A products but this is the best yet in my opinion.

Great shots there, nothing like a good storm to add that moody feeling to a picture...

Great shots I need the comanche :)

Indeed you do Jim, it beats all the previous A2A-planes I've got  (C172, C182 and Cherokee) by miles!

I agree with the pack, the Comanche is really good. Its clearly the best GA aircraft I´ve had in my sim-hands.

Its very lively and fun to fly and at the same time, again in my hands, its the A2A that I find to be the easyest, especially to land. I find that they got the reaction to elevator and aileron input really well this time, something I hasn´t been their strong point before.  Before I always had to find  acompensation in FSUIPC, but this one its not necessary and thats clearly an advantage, because even though the FSUIPC settings helps, it has its disadvantage as well.

Nice shots as well. I´ve done that flight a couple of times myself. My favorite part of flying Ireland is the coast of kerry and Donegal.

Very nice, two fine products showcased together. :thum: Watch those storm clouds, they can bite you in the right conditions. ;)

Almost Bit myself in a chopper last night :D. I autopiloted down through 2,000 feet of total whiteout muck at 50 kts, and 600fpm... bout as slow as my AP will hold course in the choppers, and had only 500' left when I popped out suddenly over a wooded area just before the field...WHOA NELLIE!!!! If my load had been heavier it might have been ugly...it ended up squirrely but fine. :whis::th_blush:

Great shots there, nothing like a good storm to add that moody feeling to a picture...

Great shots I need the comanche :)

Indeed you do Jim, it beats all the previous A2A-planes I've got (C172, C182 and Cherokee) by miles!

Oh you can't say that :(