My new toy - I hate you guys!

Haha Jim the secret world of the Flight Sim Enthusiast - those undercover purchases are somehow much more exciting :censored:

You'll love it, Just tell the Mrs that the Cherokee grew up over night :rofl:

Make sure to get Jankees version of G-ASCJ - the devil's in the detail :hat:

Congrats...you won't be sorry, (until the Mrs finds out ofc).

Now the question is...do you cop to this purchase round birthday time and let her deduct it from your gift, or keep quiet and hope to double dip :) keeping in mind, if you get caught, there may be NO more dipping of any kind ever.

Congrats...you won't be sorry, (until the Mrs finds out ofc).

Now the question is...do you cop to this purchase round birthday time and let her deduct it from your gift, or keep quiet and hope to double dip :) keeping in mind, if you get caught, there may be NO more dipping of any kind ever.

What goes on under the radar stays there forever - top secret ops ;)

I love this retro repaint so I want to keep the style - but hopefully I will be updating it with my old cherokee G-ZACH reg and colours. I like the blue and brown combo.

She is has not yet left the ground but I have started her up and played with that wonderful RPM lever - wow!

Hahaha I just read that out to the mrs - not impressed so better not tell her what thread it was related to ;)

I do shout sometimes when I'm flying the tubes 'air stewardess the captain would like a tea and the greedy first officer would like biscuits'

I just swapped this repaint with the official Jankees repaint.

Nice one Jim, we all have to treat ourselfs once in a while, I am sure something else will about come birthday time.....

Matt I love that sign, big grin as I was reading it...

Wayne