Around Europe at war.

Around the world   

13 members have voted

1. 1. I am thinking of doing a world tour along the lines of my ATWC adventures

• Yes, I would be an avid reader
    • I couldn't give a toss
    • For pitys sake no don't do it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Cycle of Life keeps us Pedaling hard to keep up and sometimes just keeping our seat or hanging on can be a challenge, thankfully, the Cycle of Life has Bars for that.   A toast to you si

Chapter 2 – Brooklands: Wings and wheels, the adventure starts.   History   Brooklands has been at the heart of British aviation since its inception. Original a banked motor racing circuit opened

Another charge against the quality of french restaurants !     As my grandfather in Saint Malo used to say : " If God has put the englishmen on an island, there must be a reason ! " 

Posted Images

my thoughts are with you JG, hang in there mate, life can be very hard at times, I can confirm that after the last couple of weeks of devastation our family has recently suffered, but hopefully we can all find a smile and remember  and look forward to better times.....hope you and your family fins a way through buddy....

Thanks Matt, Brett and Wayne.

Shit happens, all the relatives are in their '80s and '90s so it is no surprise really.  However, coming all at once is.

• 1 year later...

Wow it is over a year since I posted here.

At last I am beginning to get more free time for FS things. I must get back to continuing this little adventure, if I can figure out where I intended to go next.