Just Flight announce DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 Out Now and a Special Offer!

We’re pleased to announce we have now released DC-10 Collection HD 10-40.

The F-Lite DC-10 collection for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and P3D v1/v2 is now on sale by Download!

DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 has been designed to be very high in quality but still easy to operate, providing the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics at an affordable price.

The release also comes with a great Introductory price of just £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99 until 9am (UK time) Friday 14 August.  (Usual price £24.99 / €30.95 / $37.99)

Full product details can be found here: http://justflight.com/product/dc10-collection-hd-10-to-40

Back in the day when I first started FSX JFs DC10 and 747 were, IMO the best in their F-Lite range. Any budding tubeliner pilot should add these two to their hangar.

I have the original version and am happy with it.  I looked at the HD version which has different schemes and is missing one of my favorites, the Laker scheme.  Also, there is no KC-10 either!!  I for one do NOT intend to buy unless they rectify these issues.

As another thought, why don't they sort out their issues with the Panavia Tornado which has very low FPS before issuing this.  I got a refund on the Tornado as I lost patience with waiting.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a hater of Just Flight as I have lots of their stuff, the majority of which is very good, I just think that they need to be a bit more customer orientated at the moment.  For the record, when I found out about the future release of the DC-10 and saw that their was no scheme for Laker, I did suggest putting it in with obvious results!!

I share your sentiments Tristar. I too have noticed the missing liveries though I had not realized the missing KC-10. That sucks. I inquired with JF and they informed me that there will be no free upgrade or discounts for current owners of the DC-10 package. They say in addition to the textures , this a completely new model I am very happy with the original so I have no plans to get the new one.

What would be cool is if they offered the fire fighting tanker version so we can simulate aerial fire fighting.