Scenery & GA advice

Hi everyone, I currently have FSX & P3D running nicely and see no addons for a while that I need, however I do have XP10 sat on the HDD and really would like to get some use out of it.

I am looking for something that will improve the enviroment, something that fills the land with more realistic buildings, roads, rivers etc and maybe a few airports.

I am also looking for a good looking GA with a handty Autopilot and GPS.

To achieve both of the above I dont mind if I have to pay, tha is not an issues, in the other sims I have ORBX and planty of Caenado so that will indicate the level of addons I am looking for.

I also mostly fly Europe or USA/Canada so anything in those areas.

I have looked at various stuff on the web but I am hoping someone on here uses XP10 and can show me where I need to look.

I just find XP10 is a bit dull but that may be the way I have it set up so any advice there would be good to...

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

I can recommend loads of great freeware stuff that will transform Xpx for you. Just give me the afternoon and I'll post loads of stuff here (with pictures) for you to checkout. If you have and questions, just ask.

Jess B

Mutley's hangar's x-plane gremlin

Thanks Jess, currently downloading OpensceneryX, and Alpilotx Mesh v3 for the UK..... sort of sussed out the views but cant seem to get any kind of control (trim etc) for straight and steady flight or get an AP to work, I was reading in PCPilot about Carenado Cessna C210 Centurian which sounds like the kind of GA I am after but wanted to hear from anyone that has XP looking good..

Wayne