Sponsored screenshot contest Q&A's

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you can do it though photo shop but i don't know how. if someone does plesse say

Hi Ed,

If you have Photoshop then you should know how! Just "Save for web device" and choose .jpg as the format :great:

Why not just use Martin Wright's excellent Multi Grab screenshot capture program, it's what I use and can be downloaded for free here - http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk that way the screenshot is saved in jpg anyway.

Cheers

• 10 months later...

Can anyone recommend a free image hosting site, I'm currently using Photobucket, but it has an image size limit of 1024x768 unless you pay, which means once I resize my images and then convert them to jpg they all look a bit fuzzy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a free image hosting site, I'm currently using Photobucket, but it has an image size limit of 1024x768 unless you pay, which means once I resize my images and then convert them to jpg they all look a bit fuzzy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Steve, I use PB and have never used anything else, but as you say mine is paid so there are no limits.

Have a look here for some suggestions (I haven't looked at any of them yet)

http://www.google.com/Top/Computers/Internet/On_the_Web/Web_Applications/Photo_Sharing/Image_Hosting/

• 1 month later...

I am sure your Just Flight account covers both Kieran? or do you have a different account for trains.

As far as I am aware the JustRewards work for both but I will ask the question and post back here, may not be until the middle of next week though.

Cheers

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

The best format is .jpg. The shot must be no larger than 1280 pixels wide. As for file size, not too sure

And welcome to the hangar Al!

Thanks but tried that, and got a message "you are not allowed to use that file extension in this forum".  It's a jpeg and the width is exactly 1280 - I reduced it to that already.  Perhaps it's the way I'm attaching it  - with cut & paste ?  Not sure how else to do it ?