UK2000 Scenery announces the release of UK2000 Stansted Xtreme V4

UK2000SceneryLogo.jpg~original

UK2000 Scenery announces the release of UK2000 Stansted Xtreme V4 (2015) for FSX, FS2004 and Prepar3D.

Image1.jpg~original

Stansted airport,is one of Londons largest airports and is a hub for Ryanair and Easyjet. This Scenery is the forth major version of the popular airport. It inlcludes a new hi-reoluation base image and new buildings UK2000 has accurately modelled this airport with full detailed buildings, Hi Res ground markings, and animations. It is compatible with default, Generation-X, FTX Global or FTX England users.

Image2.jpg~original

Priced at just £16.99. 

For more details and screenshots, please see webpage http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/My_Homepage_Files/Page12.html

From the images on the site(sure wish all sites would use slide style pic viewing) it looks like a pretty good deal for the price. I think I would have many hours of fun just finding my way around the place. :D At the least it is nice to find some larger airports at under 30 bucks for the UK.

Sure would have been nice to see some better quality screenshots of the product on the site too. Just saying.

I happened to come across some real world reviews of Stansted while checking some things out and most(3.6% rating) weren't to kind. Is it really that bad of a place to travel in and out of?