Just Flight Lockheed Electra 10A almost ready

I just found this one and thought that maybe someone here would be interested. I will get it soon, while its still (very) cheap.

Its made by Aeroplane Heaven who has made a lot of JF aircraft. The last one, the Fokker F27, which I personally like.

http://justflight.com/product/electra-model-10a

Now I just wish Aeroplane Heaven would finish the Dove. They say its very close and I also wish that Justflight would release Airhauler 2 within to long. Its been a long wait.  ^_^

Very much so, and as much as there was other totally irrelevant commentary in the original post.

I guess some people never learn though.

I once read on an Aerosoft Forum, "...I'm glad I'm not the one that has to answer all the crap being written here...I dont envy you.".

Does that sound familiar, it should!!!

It's a pity that person doesn't apply the same basic, common courtesy when he visits this forum.

The Lockheed Electra 10A is a favorite of mine just cause it looks so cool and I hope they do it justice Anders.

The Air Hauler developer is a one man band but I hear is working tirelessly, I await it's release also. :)

Very much so, and as much as there was other totally irrelevant commentary in the original post.

I guess some people never learn though.

I once read on an Aerosoft Forum, "...I'm glad I'm not the one that has to answer all the crap being written here...I dont envy you.".

Does that sound familiar, it should!!!

It's a pity that person doesn't apply the same basic, common courtesy when he visits this forum.

I feel sorry for you Andrew. You must be going through tough times. Nothing else would explain why you choose to attack me with all arms right from your first post. You are not interested in what I write, but only in throwing dirt against me. I did, of course, report your posts to admin. Everyone should be treated equal, no?

And finally what I or others write on other forums have nothing to do with what is going on here. And that you have to use souch cheap ways, only show me how bad you must be out.

Ignoring the Flaps/Spoiler settings above...

I have given up on the Dove...announcing it at the same time as the Swift, then delaying it for (a year so far???...seems like it...) has made me decide to Not buy it even when they finish it. I know they probably got waylaid by "actual paying" contract work for JF, some of which I have purchased even... but I'd have appreciated a Truthful Update on the lack of progress on the Dove instead of visiting their page for 6 months to see the same "Coming Soon" announcement...pffft. I have also asked for Dove updates on Aeroplane Heaven's Facebook page...same result "It's coming soon"...pfft  :(

Re AH2, I'm a tester and it's progressing - can't say more.  Brett is correct - one man is developing it, alone, single-handed, with a full time day job that requires a lot of overseas travel and he has a young family at home.  Suffice to say he's got some other claims on his time.  I can safely predict that most everyone is going to like AH2 when it comes out but I don't think anyone wants to see it released with problems.  Good - Fast - Cheap - - - choose any two.

John

I read yesterday that the Dove is very close to be released. Just a matter of waiting (as usual) Those wanting it will buy it. I saw a real life one hanging from the ceiling in the museum in Lelystad in Holland a few weeks ago and it is a very sweet looking AC. (from below)

It was first announced in February this year. 

John, you´re right that its better to get a good program late than a bad one early. I was just wishing out loud, which I hope is ok.. :)

I also know that its a sole develloper and that besides facing what you write, a person in his wifes (I think) family died of a very mean desease. A desease I´ve had way to close to my own life.  All this the develloper wrote on the Justflight forum, so I think its ok to write it here.

In a weeks time it will be 20% more expensive.

Reports are that there are a good deal of bugs (see justflight forum). Thats not something special. Most AC addons come with a few (or many) bugs. Mostly because of a to early and fast release. We the costumers are paying beta testers.

Some of the bugs are not important to me, but prop and mix levers going wrong way is annoying, and the worst reported is navigation instruments no working the way it should. Thats for me a serious bug, because navigating in old-style AC is really fun IMHO.

I´m not sure, maybe I´ll get it while its cheap. They have promissed a Patch. But they have also promissed a patch for the Fokker F27 (autopilot) and that was a long time ago. Or maybe I´ll just wait and see if they fix stuff.

..  Or being a cheap bugger?! Sorry, a play on words!.  :th_blush:

Even at full price, with the prospect of a much improved model with any bugs ironed out, this is such an iconic aircraft in aviation history that we owe it to our heroes to experience this aircraft as they did and maybe fly the same routes?

Cheers,

Mut

..  Or being a cheap bugger?! Sorry, a play on words!.  :th_blush:

Even at full price, with the prospect of a much improved model with any bugs ironed out, this is such an iconic aircraft in aviation history that we owe it to our heroes to experience this aircraft as they did and maybe fly the same routes?

Cheers,

Mut

A "Vintage" ATWC or similar would be very interesting, one that stitches together as many famous aviation routes as possible with as close to appropriate aircraft?

...any volunteers for Amelia's last leg? :)

The first leg of the Vintage route should be a very short hop at Kitty Hawk. :)

I always wait to see if it gets fixed and don't mind paying the extra two bucks for a good working aircraft. :)

One thing I can't understand is how any kind of beta testing could not find those problems noted. :huh: