Any FS news is interesting news, please share!

Dear All,

I would like to invite you all as Mutley's news hounds!

We all have our own connections, media feeds and FS site favourites etc. so if you see any interesting or entertaining news that might interest our members then please post in this forum.

In turn, I can syndicate your posts to literally millions on Twitter and Facebook!

Flight sim is great! Let's share it!

Cheers,

Joe 

• Like 6
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear All,   I would like to invite you all as Mutley's news hounds!   We all have our own connections, media feeds and FS site favourites etc. so if you see any interesting or entertaining news th

This one is for Matt, another dive bomber to deliver frozen fish...

just a quick Heads up to anyone with REX TD HD, 2gig update, part of which makes it p3d4 compatible.....fire up REX, you will get told there's an update, no report yet just downloading now........whoo

I could maybe share some important news I see on my french forums if they are not here already.

Important update of Scenery Config to version 1.4

- you can now create groups which stick

- even if they disappear when modifying Orbx sceneries, you need only to click restore to bring them back

- ideal for people who have large groups of sceneries to manage.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fs-sceditor/

• Like 1

@Loic

Many thanks indeed for the news about Scenery Config Editor!   :D   I use it a lot, as well as the TweakFS freebie (Scenery Config Toolbox, downloadable from this page: http://www.tweakfs.com/store/free_tools.php ).   

I'll probably pass on KMCI, though. I don't know why, but for some reason the two large lumps of land that I very rarely fly over are the USA and Australia (though I'm enjoying the pics of your trips around there). Happily, there's plenty of interesting flying available elsewhere...).    ^_^

@Kevin

You have to try Orbx's Norway — it's (to use an overworked word) awesome!    :cool:

Mind you, I've seen a lot of it from the cockpit IRL (in helis) so I suppose I got to love the landscape — although not the winter weather (fog and thick snow tends to interrupt low level flying).

Back to simming, here's a landing at a (typically misty) Stavanger —

misty-Stavanger-sml_zpsqikpromr.jpg

(Without the mist, though, the Norway scenery is stunning!).    :)

Cheers,

bruce

a.k.a. brian747

Nice...I will be adding a war bird or maybe two to my hangar. The p40 is a definite contender.

jeez...like a kid in a candy store.

I got the P40 with accusim, F4U (no accusim available :( ) , Avro Anson, and Albatros D-III. Last two because they were inexpensive, and the Avro looks like a useful twin. The Albatros looks fun as heck for 10 bucks US.

Thanks JF/A2A for the sale, and Loic for the heads up!

• Like 1

Not FS...but may be of interest to folk living in the Cheshire area or planning future excursions :-

The Avro Heritage Museum at Woodford Aerodrome is due to open in three weeks time    http://avroheritagemuseum.co.uk   There will be a TV feature tonight, 8th October, on BBC North West local news at 18.30 Hrs.

• Like 1

Feel There halloween sale.

More than 150 products, up to 50% discount. Announcing the feelThere Halloween SuperScare event 2015. This is a limited time offer and it is valid until November 1th 2015.

Www.feelthere.com

• Like 1