Any FS news is interesting news, please share!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear All,   I would like to invite you all as Mutley's news hounds!   We all have our own connections, media feeds and FS site favourites etc. so if you see any interesting or entertaining news th

This one is for Matt, another dive bomber to deliver frozen fish...

just a quick Heads up to anyone with REX TD HD, 2gig update, part of which makes it p3d4 compatible.....fire up REX, you will get told there's an update, no report yet just downloading now........whoo

• 1 month later...

I have posted some screenshots of this (Company of Classics), and Jankees has already done some paints for it (Helldiver) in the screenshot section. Plenty of temptation available here on Mutley's if you need a shot of sedative in the Will Power to Resist...heh. :)

I'm a fan of it so far. It's Not "Study level" stuff, but lovely, immersive, sounds great, and will hold my interest for  some time thanks to it's added features.

^more sedatives.

DO IT.

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1

Got a surprise from JF/Carenado this morning in the email.

The second Addon aircraft I purchased just got updated.

The venerable C-337 Skymaster got some love:

For some sneaky reason Carenado site isn't letting me link straight to the Skymaster product page...below is to their main page.

IF you already have the C-337 it should be a free upgrade, at least it was for me through Just Flight.

Cheers.

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1

Version 2.0 of the Cessna 337 just been updated to version 2.1

NEW VERSION 2.1
C337H SKYMASTER HD SERIES FSX/P3D
Changelog:
- Internal and external lights corrected
- Now reads LDG instead of LOG
- Tooltips adjusted
- Now lights illuminates the ground
- Fixes a problem that causes trim indication to disappear on GTN version
- ADF issue (GTN version only) fixed
- Door texture (GTN version) corrected.

Edited by Corsaire31
  • Like 2

Extension of AI ship traffic by Henrik - KL791

200 AI ships and AI traffic -  Available on Avsim - download # 199700 7th May

This is an extension, you need Global AI Ship Traffic V1 installed ( also available from Avsim )

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, mutley said:

I can sense @J G will be wanting this one as soon as it it out!

Is the Pope a catholic? Or as Ed Miliband said - Hell yes!

Don't you just love the guys at JF :thum:

Edited by J G
  • 3 weeks later...

The good news continues for RAF Cold War fans as Aerosoft has released a two seat version of the much loved EE Lightning.

http://www.aerosoft.com/us/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/2026/english-electric-lightning-t5?c=355.

Question......Did I buy it...?

Answer......Is the Pope Catholic!!!   :whis:

Keep those RAF jet releases coming!!!! 

Martin

Ultimate Traffic Live has been released as "soft release". Apparently there is a lot new in this version, a rewrite of the traffic engine, routes that are based on real-world SIDS/STARS, and several other features besides. It seems that it uses a remote database for its traffic details which I guess will be kept up too date with current traffic movements. It covers Commercial international and domestic flights but I could not see any reference to GA or Military flights. 

The price of UTLive is the same as UT2 ($44.95). You can download a coupons to receive a discount if you are an existing UT2 customer. This is more than a 33% discount off the full version price.

UTLive is compatible with FSX Boxed/FSX Steam/Prepar3D v2/Prepar3d v3. There is no mention of P3D v4

Find out more at:  http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=14645

Edited by J G

ACTIVE SKY ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just been looking at XP forum, they have footage from Simcon where HIFI are announcing that they will be coming to XPLANE, early days at the moment but for us XP people this is massive news.........cartwheels around the room.......:thum:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, wain said:

ACTIVE SKY ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just been looking at XP forum, they have footage from Simcon where HIFI are announcing that they will be coming to XPLANE, early days at the moment but for us XP people this is massive news.........cartwheels around the room.......:thum:

Wow. Glad I held off from xEnviro and SkyMaxx! =)  

• 3 weeks later...