00%20-%20Banner%20(900%20x%20210).jpg 

Just published is Jessica Bannister-Pearce's review of the A2A - Accu-Sim 'Comanche' 250.

We all know Accu-Sim has vastly increased the realism of flight sim, does this model live up to A2A's reputation? Read on...

See the A2A Comanche LIVE on our stand (23) at the FlightSim 2015 show at RAF Cosford next Saturday, 3rd of October 2015.

Very well done review Jess.

You know a plane has been put through it's paces when the reviewed plane needs repairs after the review.

Leave no bolt unstressed!

I have around 30+ hours in this bird...and haven't done half the maintenance you have done so far. Spark plug changes (till I got ground mixture figured out), and oil changes (from leaving sat too long...add Camgaurd!)...and one battery after leaving lights on one night.

I think your cookie jar would understand Brett...certainly anyone who owns this plane will. Dooo Eeeet.

My situation is even more dire and I haven't even got one of these.

attachicon.gifBrass_Razoo.jpg

That's a great saying Andrew, I have to get me one of those. :thum:

As too getting the aircraft in the air fast, I only use the maintenance hangar when I first set up the aircraft to put addon parts on or check out the engine during what would be regular maintenance schedules, 50 hours, 100 hrs and an annual. The walk-around goes pretty quick once you get the hang of it. 

@Brian, don't forget to go to the A2A forum and install the update right away, even the new purchases need the update. :)

• Like 1