OFSC Desktop Calendars - August 2008

Something New - Desktop Calendars made up from FS images (or maybe RW photos in the future) with a monthly calendar

overlaid and an OFSC logo embossed in the top right corner. I'm doing this for the Mutley's Hangar general population with a MH logo,

but thought that since you guys are special, you should have a calendar with a special label. I'll try to do this each month but this

first effort is a trial baloon to see if it works and if there's any interest.

There are four download links below, consisting of two separate images, each in two sizes - 1024 X 768 and 1280 X 1024. If your

resolution is larger, the images will still work, but you may have blank bands at the sides.

This month's image selections are reef's "Oscar on the Beach" and rosariomanzo's contest-winning Tiger Moth shot - if you've

been looking around in the rest of Mutley's Hangar (You have been, right?) you've probably already seen them. Both are very,

very good.

Instructions...

1) Click on the image and the size you want to use below.

2) When the image appears in a new window, RIGHT CLICK on it.

3) Depending on which version of Windows you are using, one of the menu items will say

something like "Set As Background" or "Set As Wallpaper" - LEFT CLICK that.

4) Navigate to your desktop and see how it looks.

Tiger Moth - 1024 X 768

Download Calendar

Tiger Moth - 1280 X 1024

Download Calendar

Oscar - 1024 X 768

Download Calendar

Oscar - 1280 X 1024

Download Calendar

For the future, I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism, either in a followup reply here or in a Private Message or E-Mail. Suggestions

for images for future issues are also welcome - absent that, you'll be stuck with the ones I like, so don't be bashful.

I'm looking forward to your comments. Fire away!

John