FTX Global and openLC EU P3Dv3 installers ready

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/103890-ftx-global-and-openlc-eu-p3dv3-installers-ready/

"We're pleased to announce that the first lot of P3Dv3 installers are ready. The first two available products are FTX Global and openLC Europe.

FTX Global has advanced to version 1.40 and the only changes are a new user guide and installer behaviour.

openLC EU contains all the released updates (1.10,1.15 & 1.20). The openLC package is contained in four zip files and all need to be extracted for the installer to work. The four individual installers that were previously in the original version is no longer used, so there is only one exe installer file and 19 data files."

There is also a caveat....

"If you do not have P3D V3 and you already have these two products installed, you do not need these updates."

Cheers,

B.

Posted this in the wrong place testerday...couldnt download as their servers were rammed...I hope Alabeo update soon....I am a little underwhelmed with v3 I think its because of my scenery and weather...be good to have bith versions with same addons to see on my pc if its better....