Chillblast Superfortress 4 Flight Sim PC

banner.png

Just published is my review of the Chillblast Superfortress 4 Flight Sim PC.

This is a recent release from Chillblast and has a very good spec. For those who visited our stand at RAF Cosford last weekend, this is the machine we were running and you were flying!

Read On...

Some very nice features at not too high a cost, I think if I were buying a machine for P3D3 now I'd opt for a GTX980ti GPU though, both for the added VRAM for running at 4k resolution, and the added GPU power since autogen (particularly buildings) in P3D3 has been moved much more to the GPU now... That said, for anyone running FSX only, a 970 should be more than sufficient :). Nice looker as well, (the PC joe sorry!) :P K

Thanks Kevin,

The great thing is you can upsize or downsize from the default product when ordering.

I have a 980ti with a lower spec CPU and memory but there was something that bit smoother about the Chillblast machine, I will be sad to see it go  :cray:

Conclusion

This is a machine for the flight system fanatic connoisseur and it doesn't fail to deliver in every category, it's blisteringly fast and stunningly quiet, I couldn't recommend it any higher.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could try Nigel's system:

https://youtu.be/uMSV4OteqBE?t=1m43s

P.S.

One of these are going on my dream wish list.