is it just me or is anyone else having problems when trying to upload pics to PB. Just lately it will barely accept anything without it failing. Won't take BMPs again , won't even take some of my older JPEGS. I'm having real problems uploading screeniies or digital photos etc. I have 4 different PB accounts and all are doing the same thing. i am getting really fed up with it. I don't know of any other picture hosting sites though. can anyone help?

Hi Al,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with PB, I've been uploading for over 10 years without problems. I just had a look and I have 2890 photos stored.

For me, it's better the devil  you know. You could try Jay Kae's http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/ it's free but not easy to find your shots once uploaded.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

• Like 1

Hi Alan sorry to read you are having PB probs.

I have just done a upload on one of my FSX pics using PB and it worked ok for me.

It could be a broadband weak signal I get that problem  now and again. Just a thought.

Cheers Mike

• Like 1

You could try Jay Kae's http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/ it's free but not easy to find your shots once uploaded.

It is easy if you create an account and organize your pics in albums ( public or private )  :)

Yep, thats what I do. Easy Peasy. Also the embed codes don't require scissoring off the URL- /url bits on either end, it has a BB code that just drops in without fiddling.

btw...i just "thanked" Loic for that tidbit of advice...it was his 100thank. You are welcome. :D

Thanks Loic, I did that and it worked well.

So would anyone be interested if Mutley's hosted a free image sharing site?

I would definitely be interested. I have never had a problem with PB and been using it for years, but with the free account there are just too many ads to deal with

I seem to have sort of resolved the Facebook issues, It would seem to be Firefox specific as when I used Internet Explorer to load stuf it all went on normally. I have the latest version of Firefox so the problems shouldn't be happening but for some reason they are. Just means a bit more buggering about to load pics.