Hi gang.

With section 5 done, and the baton waiting with me in Barcelos, it’s time to open up section 6 for bidding.

The bidding window will open up tomorrow, December 12th at 13:00 UTC. See the image below for the available legs.

Section6_Briefing_version.JPG

As usual bids shall be sent to atwc@mutleyshangar.com and only bids sent after the bidding window opens are valid for assignment.

One leg, leg 58, have a restriction imposed on it. If you bid on that leg make sure to include the plane you plan on using so we can make sure it meets the restriction criteria.

And as usual it’s possible to include more than one leg in your bid, just rank them according to your preference with the one you want the most at the top.

This message will also be published on the forum for public viewing soon-ish (before I head home from work today)..

That's all for now!

Hi gang.

With just two un-assigned legs left it's time to get those bids in for section 6.

If no other pilots have claimed the unassigned legs by 08:00 UTC tomorrow I'll assign multiple legs to those pilots already on the roster.

Assignments so far (Legs in bold are set in stone due to pilot preference, legs that are not bold can be shuffled around since the pilots haven't made a bid for a specific leg but rather asked "to be given what ever is available").

Leg 51: Mikael Stockfors

Leg 52: Pete White

Leg 53: Joe Lawford

Leg 54: Jessica Bannister-Pearce

Leg 55: Brian Cowell

Leg 56: Unassigned

Leg 57: Steph Sawyer

Leg 58: John Guest

Leg 59: Kieran Marshall

Leg 60: Unassigned

So, leg 56 and 60 are still open for bidding, but if you really prefer legs 51, 53, 54 or 59 I can change up the roster to accomodate such a bid.

And in case anyone is wondering, if you end up with a deadline during the Christmas/New Years week I'm going to extend the deadline to 8 days during that period. If you can find the time to fly despite the festivities go ahead and do so and post, but don't let the fact that the holiday seasons are upon us deter you from joining in the fun ;)

That's all for now!

Micke