Limited update services over Christmas

Cheers gang 

Just a heads up to everyone involved in the ATWC SiX.

During the coming holiday, and up until new years I have limited possibilities to update the departure board due to visitors at home staying in the room where I have the computer with the necessary software for updating.

So if a leg is finished and you are next in line, assume you have eight days to finish it and post your PIREP even if the departure board isn't updated to reflect this. Once we get past new years the deadline once again goes back to the regular four days.

Take care and have a stunningly great holiday season!

Micke 

Brett: my real worry is falling and breaking something vital (such as my Saitek Yoke) whilst climbing over the bags and presents stacked in front of the desk....

Joe; no worries. It's the season to be jolly after all, so I can't really crack the whip at my "workers" ;)

• Like 1

Ho ho ho indeed!

Normal service for all of us will probably only be resumed once the cold reality of the New Year hits us and the associated hangovers have finally started to lift....  

All the best to all participants in the ATWC — with very special thanks to Micke for all his hard work in trying to herd this particular collection of cats!    ^_^

Cheers,

B.

• Like 1