PMDG sound issue with Input Director

Hi, I recently upgraded my 2 pc's to Windows 10 and everything works almost flawlessly.

There's one issue however that I didn't have with Windows 7.

I use two pc's for flight simming. I fly on one and the other has a lot of utilities like Radar Contact, Flightsim Commander and Google Earth to follow my flight.

To use these programs on the second computer when I'm flying I use a great little utitlity called Input Director which allows me to operate both computers with one mouse and keyboard via TCP/IP.

Now when I'm flying the PMDG NGX and slide my mouse to the second computer, the PMDG sounds stop working. When i move the mouse back to the first pc, the sounds start again.

The other FSX sounds are not interrupted. Under Windows 7, the PMDG sounds just kept going.

I hope there's someone here who knows what's going on.

regards

Martin

Martin,

Your system setup with the use of Input Director sounds too bespoke to be asking such a specific question on a general flight simming forum.

As the problem appears to be related to the use of Input Director in Windows 10 using PMDG products, maybe you should raise the issue with Technical Support on the PMDG and Input Director web sites.

Alternatively, roll back to Windows 7 as it works fine on that OS.