Well trekkers   :rockon:  .... here we are for the last leg of MEBAR 2016 , for me it has been great, getting back to some good ol nav stuff to keep the brain working. Those winds can really make a difference if you dont take them into consideration. Ok so here we go again ........

fsscr000_3.jpg

Ha some good weather again.

fsscr001_3.jpg

all loaded and ready to go ..... yep another paint job :)

fsscr002_3.jpg

Too much red wine and beer ....... not a good mix ha!!!! at least it was not an early start ....... :stars:

fsscr003_2.jpg

fsscr004_3.jpg

nice touch ..... the waypoints led us thru the valley if we wanted to fly lower 

fsscr005_3.jpg

away fro the hills now and the first T&G

fsscr006_3.jpg

fsscr007_2.jpg

nice  :P

fsscr008_2.jpg

oh no ..... here come the clouds again. :wacko2:

fsscr010_3.jpg

the big airport .... Paris CDG

fsscr011_4.jpg

so this is what Paris looks like .....  :wow:

fsscr012_3.jpg

I'm assuming we have permission to be down here ...... coz I didn't get any  :secret:

fsscr013_3.jpg

fsscr014_3.jpg

all right, last airport in sight .... plenty of time left so its another long approach coming up ......

fsscr015_3.jpg

fsscr016_3.jpg

fsscr017_3.jpg

fsscr018_3.jpg

fsscr019_3.jpg

lots of water on the tarmac ...... 

fsscr020_3.jpg

And shutdown ...... thanks for the adventure :thum: , thanks to the organisers and the guys who spent a lot of time and effort to set this up. I look forward to your next adventure.  :pilotic:

Cheers

Shorty  :hat:

Bravo Shorty!  :clapping:

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your rally and your excellent screenshots, as for your performance in the rally, I think you will be pleased with your final result!

All will be revealed Sunday when the final spreadsheet will be published.

Cheers,

Joe

Thank you Joe .. really enjoyed myself. Timings not too bad as well, just one leg was a bit out, I should have done a longer approach, next year haha.

Cheers Matt, thanks for the encouragement and your company.

Shorty :hat:

Nice leg Shorty, and a great MEBAR collection from your various screens of the legs. They are a good set of pics to remember the year's MEBAR by.

And, you sir, are very welcome. After I saw what you were flying, and then saw that third leg valley approach to that squirrely TandG, I was certain you would appreciate an advanced look at the situation. :D Happy to help.