Dovetail Games delays release of Flight School until May 24th

Announcement today- Since we announced Dovetail Games Flight School at the beginning of the year, we have been in constant communication with you via various forums and social networks such as Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, AVSIM and more. Additionally, we have demoed Flight School publicly at events including Insomnia57 and EGX Rezzed. We are thrilled by the positive response Flight School has received and the amazing support shown to us by both new and existing flight simmers.

In order to further address the incredible amount of feedback we have received in the last few months, we have made the decision to push back the release of Flight School to 24th May 2016. This extra time will allow us to make Flight School an even better, more polished experience for our players.

This isn’t a decision we have made lightly, and we wholeheartedly apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

All of your ideas and suggestions have proven invaluable in helping to us to shape the development of Flight School so far, and we would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to get in touch with us. We will continue to monitor your feedback and answer your questions, and we look forward to sharing Flight School with you on 24th May. -Dovetail Games Flight School team

More.. http://steamcommunity.com/games/dovetailgamesflightschool/announcements/detail/896590187165973021

They are good at saying the right stuff..I hope they back it up with the quality too.. I have this on preorder but I will always for a product to be finished instead of a half finished ctd prone product...fair play to them...

Beautiful beach Brian and being a Stewart it makes me homesick. (Although I was born 300 odd miles from there).

Mind you, being Scotland, 10 minutes after this picture was taken it was pi$$ing with rain.

• Like 1

Well Geoff, Wifey and I had an amazing two weeks visiting the string of islands which make up the Outer Hebrides and in that time it only rained on two of the days.

lucky I know but if only Scotland had the temperature it could out rival any Mediterranean destination.

Cheers