Read a blog from Ben saying that 10.50 being released today...amyone headd anymore...I guess it would be local US time..not sure exactly where they are..

I can't find the blog and I found nothing doing a search, last I saw it was still in beta. It's around 4:30PM Eastern Standard Time 6-9-16 by me so if the company is further west of me than - a few hours. Otherwise no other announcements were found on their site.

You can always open up X-plane and check for the update using the Menu/About/About X-Plane and check the version you have and the latest version available. If they aren't the same you will get a dropdown to download the update.

Edit: Ok, found the one line about it but that was it. Probably best to wait an extra day after release anyway for speeder download or even longer to let others find any bugs. JMO:)

It wouldn't be the first software that ever missed a scheduled release date.  It wouldn't be the first blog post that turned out to be BS, either.  It doesn't mean it won't happen, but maybe not today.

John

seems like it will be next monday/tuesday as all is not where they wanted it to be... I would rather it be delayed and work so thats good, at least they are letting us know.....

I guess the beta team busted them on something and yeah, better late than falling into a situation that's even harder to fix and p***ing the customers off in the process.^_^ 

I did watch that video about the patent lawsuits against the developer and am constantly amazed how they stack the deck against the little guys, hope it works out for him.:thum: