JARDesigns A320 brakes

Anyone out there using this?....I have been going through just the startup a few times just to get the hang of it... sort of sussed that out now however when I hook up the tug I cant release the brakes.. I normally operate brakes on screen or I have the trigger on my joystick set to toggle brakes on or off... is there a setting or way of assigning the brakes somewhere else...I press the trigger and Mike says brakes off followed immediately brakes on.. cant move it on screen with mouse.. 

Thanks in advance..

Wayne

thanks for info Brett, the 'park' button is for the removal of the static elemnts only.... I found that it wasnt working because I was attached to the tug, open side bar and press go and it works... when not attached to the tug it functions correctly....didnt see that anywhere and on XP Forums they seem to be very quick with one word answers and wont explain in detail, make you feel abit silly, totally opposite to how we are on here....

Sorry no, it doesnt matter where the brake is set when you call the tug, the side bar has options for telling the tug where to go so you press the direction and then the word 'go' this releases the brake, when you tell tug to stop it reapplies the brake.....once you have finished and the tug has gone then the brake works with my trigger or on screen using the mouse....I have tried to change post to resolved but cant remember how to change it, sorry...

Thanks, got it now.:)

I don't see where you used the Tag option Wayne, when starting a new thread you can start typing in the Tag box something like "Help" and a dropdown will show "Help Please" for you to click on, it will then dropdown an Item Prefix for you to click on like "Resolved" when you edit it afterwards also. which I have done for you above already.:thum: 

Works a little different compared to the old way but it is what it is.:mellow: